Wednesday, February 01, 2012

February releases

Here are my most-waited-for February releases. I've already read Halflings and Graffiti Moon, and the ones I'm most excited about are Pandemonium, Born Wicked, Arcadia Awakens and The Fine Art of Truth or Dare.

February 1st - 5th


Halflings (Halflings #1) by Heather Burch
Harbinger by Sara Wilson Etienne


February 6th - 12th



♔ Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles #1) by Jessica Spotswood
♔ In Too Deep by Amanda Grace

Dead to You by Lisa McMann


February 13th - 19th





♔ Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen
♔ Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale
♔ Arcadia Awakens (Arkadien #1) by Kai Meyer
♔ Bewitching by Alex Flinn
Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley
The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen



February 20th - 26th


The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg
Fever (The Chemical Garden #2) by Lauren DeStefano


February 27th - 29th


Pandemonium (Delirium #2) by Lauren Oliver
Shooting Stars by Allison Rushby

3 comments:

Miss Page-Turner said...

Thanks for the overview. A lot of great books are coming out in February! I really liked Pandemonium, although the ending was a torture AGAIN. Someone Else's Life is on my TBR e-ARC pile. Got The Fine Art of Truth or Dare pre-ordered. Graffiti Moon was awesome,too.

The Sagacity Quest said...

AHhhhhh A lot of great books are coming out this month! I'm super excited about The Catastrophic History of You and Me and In Too Deep! Love Amanda Grace! Thanks for sharing this list!

roro said...

a lot r on my wishlist
hope u get them soon, those who u are anticipating

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I'd love to hear your thoughts, and I appreciate each and every comment. I always try to comment on your blog in return :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio