Sunday, February 05, 2012

In My Mailbox 2

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and originally inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie, used to showcase the books we bought, borrowed, got for review...


So I decided to make good use of my kindle and buy these e-books. I bought Incarnate the day before it was released. I couldn't resist such an amazing cover! But mostly I bought it because of the excerpt I read on PitchDark. It did not disappoint.

♔ Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
♔ Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
♔ Touch by Jus Accardo


And then I found these freebies. Oh my gosh, The Vincent Boys! It has been in my wishlist for a while so when I saw it was for free for a couple of days I didn't even hesitate to buy it. I hope I can find time for this soon. The other three seemed interesting enough. We'll see! :)

The Vincent Boys bt Abbi Glines
What the Heart Wants by Kelli McCracken
Enchantment by Charlotte Abel
Taken by Charlotte Abel

14 comments:

Sash and Em said...

LOVED Catching Jordan!

Our IMM

Grace Fonseca said...

Enchantment and Taken seem interesting. Good haul. Come check out mine as well.

Grace

Nick said...

Catching Jordan is really good !
Hope you enjoy your books !

Thanks for stopping by :)

Shae Carcar said...

I really want to read Incarnate! The cover is so purdy! Lol happy reading!
Shae @ Understanding Shae's Story

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

Ohhh, you got Incarnate! I really enjoyed reading it. :) I hope you do as well!

chelleyreads said...

catching jordan was fantastic. hope you enjoy it too. awesome books!! happy reading :D

stop by my IMM.

-michelle

Lu said...

I need to get my hands on Incarnate and Catching Jordan!

Enjoy your books :)

The Muggle
-If you have a moment please nominate your favorite cover here.

roro said...

njoy all sophie
new folowr
btw i lov the layout
imm

Sara M said...

I've had my eye on Incarnate, but I'm not sure if I want to buy it yet. I may wait and get it at the library. I haven't heard of any of the free books, but I will have to check them out.

Justin941 said...

Incarnate is AMAZING. Really hope you will enjoy it! Along with all the other awesome books you got this week. :) New Follower.

Here is mine: IMM (13)

Giselle said...

Eeeep! Catching Jordan is in my top 3 reads of 2011! Wonderful haul! :D

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Miss Page-Turner said...

Great purchases!I enjoyed Catching Jordan and read it in only a few hours. I have to get my hands on a copy of Incarnate soon. I had the netgalley, but I forgot to read it...

andreamantis said...

Awesome haul! I'm really wanting to read Incarnate!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the follow! I'm looking forward to reading more from you!

Andrea @ The Overstuffed Bookcase(New Follower)

Kat said...

I really want to read both Incarnate and Catching Jordan. :D So jealous of the fact that you got both! Happy reading, and thanks for dropping by my blog!
PS, your blog layout is so cute. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I'd love to hear your thoughts, and I appreciate each and every comment. I always try to comment on your blog in return :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio