Sunday, February 12, 2012

Shatter Me's sequel title reveal


Yesterday Tahereh Mafi uploaded a video on her youtube channel revealing the title of Shatter Me book two, which is Unravel Me. I'm still not quite sure how I feel about the title itself (for me it gets time to get used to a new title in a series... yeah, I'm that weird). She also said the release date has been pushed back to February, which is devastatingly sad but I absolutely respect her decision, and she also said it's because of... well, things she couldn't reveal yet.

So now all that's left is waiting! Until then I have more time to reread the book many times and love it, and adore it, and cuddle it more every time I do. 

3 comments:

Hilda K said...

I can't wait to read this book either! February is just so long time, well it means we have to wait until next year! Can't wait to read more about Juliette and Adam <3

Miss Page-Turner said...

Thanks for sharing the message!! I*m so exicted about Unravel Me <3

enna said...

I really want to read the first book in the series (Shatter Me), it is on my goodreads to-read list, lol! February, that is going to be a long wait, but it will probalby be worth it.

Elena
http://geekreads.tumblr.com/

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I'd love to hear your thoughts, and I appreciate each and every comment. I always try to comment on your blog in return :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio