Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (5)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Breaking the Spine and it's used to showcase the upcoming releases we're excited about.


I saw this book, and while I thought the cover was cute, when I read the summary all I could think of is "I NEED THIS BOOK IN MY LIFE". It seems like such a nice, adorable and sweet story! I can't wait to read it. The meme should definitely be retitled Desperately Waiting on Wednesday just for this book.



Keep Holding On by Susane Colasanti

Between Noelle’s difficult home life and the bullying she endures at school, all she wants is to get out of her small town. Noelle would give anything to be with Julian Porter. But staying with her emotionally distant boyfriend is safer. When things heat up between Noelle and Julian, she has to decide whether she can be her true self with him. 

10 comments:

Nick said...

Great choice!
I can't wait to read this book either.

Check out my WoW :

http://nicksbookblog93.blogspot.com/2012/02/waiting-on-wednesday-7-pizza-love-and.html

Vanya D. said...

Susane Colasanti is one of my favorite contemporary authors. I think I have this book on my list already, but I'll make sure it's on there :)

My WoW + giveaway winners announcement!!

TheBookHour said...

I'm not sure about the cover, I don't think I'm a fan strangely enough... but I've heard great stuff about this author. :)

Hilda K said...

Such a sweet cover! It seems like an awesome book I'd definitely enjoy! Awesome pick, Sophie! <3

Jennifer said...

Looks like a good book! Thanks for sharing :)

Jenni @ Alluring Reads said...

Looks great! Awesome pick.

My WoW

Jess (Gone with the Words) said...

I love this cover. I can't wait to read this book!! Great pick. :)

Jess @ Gone with the Words
My Wow pick this week! :)

Mimi Valentine said...

"Desperately Waiting on Wednesday" <-- LOL Sophie, you're so awesome!! x) I've never heard of this book before (and I've actually never read a Susane Colasanti book either) but you make me want this book in my life too! It sounds absolutely ADORABLE in all caps!

Amazing pick for your WOW, Sophie! Thank you so much for putting another amazing book on my radar! :) <3

Brandileigh2003 (Blkosiner's Book Blog) said...

This one sounds great, hope you get to read it soon.
Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

Ohhh, great pick! I love Susane Colasanti. Her books are really great. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I'd love to hear your thoughts, and I appreciate each and every comment. I always try to comment on your blog in return :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio