Sunday, March 18, 2012

In My Mailbox 5

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and originally inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie, used to showcase the books we bought, borrowed, got for review...


Yay, I got Paranormalcy! Actually, it's Paranormal, since it's the Spanish version. I borrowed it from the library -- couldn't resist any more time without reading it. I actually read the first couple of pages on my local bookstore and I was hooked instantly. I don't usually like translated versions, but I think this one's fine. And then, The Fine Art of Truth or Dare, the book I added and bought mostly because of its title.

Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
♔ The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen

    

And then some freebies I found! :)

♔ The Mayfair Moon by J.A. Redmerski
♔ Airel by Aaron Patterson and Chris White
♔ Reason to Breathe by Rebecca Donovan

7 comments:

Agnieszka Nashi said...

Lovely haul this week! I'm looking forward to reading The Fine Art of Truth or Dare myself one day, so I hope you will like it. :)

Happy reading!

Here's my IMM. ♥
Check my international giveaway!

Mimi Valentine said...

Oh my gosh, you have P A R A N O R M A L ( C Y ) ! ♥ LOL I love how the Spanish version doesn't have the extra C & Y on the end -- that just makes it a whole new level of awesome! x) But either way, I bet it's still amazing on the inside and I can't wait to read your thoughts on it (and Lend!) because it was such a sweet book!

Plus, I keep hearing really sweet things about The Fine Art of Truth or Dare, so I can't wait to read your thoughts on that one too! The title really is awesome, isn't it? ;) And all of those freebies look great!

Amazing mailbox this week, Sophie! I hope you never forget how awesome you are -- which probably isn't a problem because I'm sure people tell you all the time! ;) -- and have a truly amazing week! :) ♥ Lots of hearts from sunny Canada!

Ria- The Beaucoup Review. said...

The Fine Art of Truth or Dare sounds so good. Enjoy!

Megan (Between the Lines) said...

Great haul! I've got Paranormalcy on my TBR and I really want to read The Fine Art of Truth or Dare. =)

Check out my IMM here!

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! Yay for Paranormalcy. I really want to read The Fine Art of Truth or Dare too.
My IMM

Miss Page-Turner said...

Great that you got Paranormalcy. Now I have to get to my copy soon;)

Carina said...

I really liked PARANORMALCY and loved THE MAYFAIR MOON (my review for the latter will actually be online tomorrow) and cannot wait to read THE FINE ART OF TRUTH OR DARE. ♥

Such a lovely bunch of books. I hope you'll enjoy all of them!

Carina

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I'd love to hear your thoughts, and I appreciate each and every comment. I always try to comment on your blog in return :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio