Sunday, March 25, 2012

In My Mailbox 6

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and originally inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie, used to showcase the books we bought, borrowed, got for review...



 Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
 Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles
 The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
 The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

I thought my order would arrive on Monday, so you could imagine how excited I was when I got them on Friday! I've already read the first two books from the Perfect Chemistry series, but since its wonderful author Simone Elkeles is coming to my city and since original versions are better than translations, I bought them in English. Guess who's rereading the series soon? 

Awesome Sarah from Miss Page-Turner's City of Books has been recommending me The Body Finder forever, so I couldn't resist anymore. Seems a bit dark and creepy, but I'm thrilled and can't wait to get started with it. And then The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. Can't wait to get even more creepeed out!


 The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa

I received The Immortal Rules from Harlequin Teen at Netgalley (thank you so much!) for review, can you imagine? GREAT, because I still can't believe it. I was practically jumping around when I saw it. Julie Kagawa is one of my favorite authors, so any chance to read anything by her is more than welcome. I'm so excited to see how it is!

Gosh, this seems IMM-the-creepy-edition. Oh, well. Have a wonderful week and happy reading!

15 comments:

Carina said...

Aaah, already read my eARC of The Immortal Rules last week and it's soooo amazing! Try to read it as soon as possible! :)

Also love the Perfect Chemistry series and The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, but have yet to read the Body Finder series. Hope you'll enjoy everything. ... And I'm a bit jealous that you'll get to meet Simone Elkeles! :)

Have a lovely week,
Carina

Agnieszka Nashi said...

Great haul! I didn't know Immortal Rules was on NG, I went to request it immediately, so thank you!

I haven't read Perfect Chemistry yet but I heard pretty amazing things about it! Great you can meet the author. :)

Happy reading!

Here's my IMM. ♥
Check my international giveaway!

Vicky said...

Yay, you got Mara Dyer!! I still need to pick that book up :) Great IMM!

My IMM post for this week

Happy reading!
Vicky
Books, Biscuits, and Tea

Renu said...

I also got TIR this week and so far I'm really liking it. =)

Rebecca (Kindle Fever) said...

Yay! You got The Immortal Rules too. :D I seriously cannot WAIT to read it. It sounds so awesome! I'm super curious about Perfect Chemistry and the Body Finder too! Hope you enjoy:)

My IMM!

usagi, said...

I'm so happy that "Immortal Rules" is finally on NG! YES! And you have quite the nice haul there this week! <3 Enjoy them all!

my IMM for this week!

Hilda K said...

YAY for The Immortal Rules! Sadly I just saw that it's up on Netgalley so it's not in my mailbox this week. But I'm so excited that it's on your msilbox this week, Sophie! Can't wait to read your review on it! <3

Perfect Chemistry is an awesome read, I hope you enjoy it! The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer and The Body Finder look awesome too! Happy reading and enjoy your books, Sophie! :)

Kristina said...

The Body Finder is awesome! I can't wait for Last Echo to come out next month!

Happy reading
http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-50.html

Patricia said...

I LOVED LOVED LOVED Perfect Chemistry and am about to start the second one, so I hope you'll love both of them, too! :)

Happy Reading!

Patricia // My IMM

Julie said...

AHHH! Everyone has The Immortal Rules! It's driving me bonkers. Rules of Attraction was a cute book. Personally, I thought it was better than Perfect Chemistry. :) Great haul!

Mimi Valentine said...

LOL Sophie!!! IMM-the-creepy-edition is completely right! x) The Body Finder? Very creepy! Mara Dyer? SO creepy! The Immortal Rules? Super-duper-scary creepy! But I also loved all three of those books so much, so you can bet that their creepiness is coupled with awesomeness! ;)

And I love it when you get packages earlier than you expected -- it always makes you even more happy since it's a completely surprise! :)

Amazing mailbox this week, Sophie! I can't wait CAN'T WAIT to read your thoughts on all of these beautiful books (especially TIR), and I hope you have a sunny Sunday in Spain too! :) (Look at me using alliteration LOL ♥)

Giselle from Book Nerd said...

I loved the Unbecoming of Mara Dyer! Sooo good! Ahh everyone seems to have The Immortal Rules lol

------
Giselle from booknerd.ca
In My Mailbox

Sash and Em said...

Love Perfect Chemistry!!! :)

Our Imm!

Miss Page-Turner said...

I notice that I haven't commented on your mailbox yet. I love it! You got 4 of my all time favourite books:) I really really hope that you love The Body Finder as much as I do x

Mel - Thedailyprophecy. said...

What a nice mailbox you have! Happy reading. I especially looking forward to your review about the unbecoming of mara dyer.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I'd love to hear your thoughts, and I appreciate each and every comment. I always try to comment on your blog in return :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio