Thursday, March 01, 2012

March Releases

Here are my March-released favorites! I'm dying to read The Savage Grace, A Temptation of Angels and Life is But a Dream. The others, I'm planning to read or think will be a nice read. I haven't read Clarity nor The Goddess Test but I'm planning to do so very soon! :)

March 1st - 4th

Perception (Clarity #2) by Kim Harrington | Goodreads
Freshman Year & Other Unnatural Disasters by Meredith Zeitlin | Goodreads

March 5th - 11th

Balthazar by Claudia Gray | Goodreads
Where it Began by Ann Redisch Stampler | Goodreads
Illuminate (Gilded Wings #1) by Aimee Agresti | Goodreads
Embrace (Embrace #1) by Jessica Shirvington | Goodreads

March 12th - 18th

The Savage Grace (The Dark Divine #3) by Bree Despain | Goodreads
Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard | Goodreads
Starters (Starters #1) by Lissa Price | Goodreads
Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwing | Goodreads

March 19th - 25th

A Temptation of Angels by Michelle Zink | Goodreads
When You Open Your Eyes by Cleste Conway | Goodreads

March 26th - 31st

Goddess Interrupted (Goddess Test #2) by Aimee Carter | Goodreads
Slide (Slide #1) by Jill Hathaway | Goodreads
Spellcaster (Spellbound #2) by Cara Lynn Shultz | Goodreads
Life is But a Dream by Brian James | Goodreads

3 comments:

Mimi Valentine said...

Oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh -- there's SO MUCH amazingness in this post right now!! <3 I adored Illuminate, Embrace, Perception, and Pretty Crooked, and I'm dying to get my hands on A Temptation of Angels too! Plus, Goddess Interrupted and Spellcaster? Loved the first books and I'm really excited to read these sequels!

If you keep getting me excited for so many books, I don't think I'll ever get any sleep! LOL x) Thank you so much for reminding me that I have a lot of reading to do this month, Sophie! :) <3

Ella said...

So many books coming out in March! Like Balthazar...and I haven't even read Afterlife yet o.o

Illuminate and Embrace sound absolutely fantastic (love the cover of Embrace as well) so thank you for letting me know about them! A Temptation of Angels also looks great. Ahh, so many books to add on Goodreads now ^-^

Miss Page-Turner said...

Wait a second...The Savage Grace is coming out this March?! I totally forgot about it, have to order it soon.
You need to read Wanderlove!!! It was brilliant:)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I'd love to hear your thoughts, and I appreciate each and every comment. I always try to comment on your blog in return :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio