Monday, March 05, 2012

Monday morning news

♔ New covers this week, too! Now that I'm keeping track of them, I'm seriously wondering if there are so many covers revealed each week.

    

    

♔ New trailer of Balthazar! Sadly I still haven't read any book of the series :( And then a SUPER AWESOME German trailer of Under the Never Sky. Seriously, it's ridiculous how much I love it. Just watch it.





♔ The sequel of The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer has a title! *insert drumrolls here*


ev·o·lu·tion n. 1. A gradual process in which something changes into a different and usually more complex or better form.
-Read the author's original post!

♔ The author of my much-loved series The Iron Fey, Julie Kagawa, is giving away an early SIGNED copy of The Immortal Rules, the first book of her new vampire-themed series. I'm dying to read this one, I even have a countdown set on my iPod LOL. You can participate in her giveaway here in her post!

2 comments:

Miss Page-Turner said...

Uh I love that post!! I saw the covers for The Essence and Reached earlier today and am really surprised that I like them so much. Nice that you are featuring a German book trailer:)

Mimi Valentine said...

Somehow -- and I don't know how you did it! -- you made Mondays awesome, Sophie! ♥ All of those covers are so gorgeous! With the amount of times my mind gets blown during the week, I wonder the exact same thing about how many are revealed on a daily basis LOL. x)

But that trailer for Balthazar! WOW! I haven't read any books in that series either, but you definitely make me want to run and start now. :) And oh my goodness, I don't think it could get any more amazing than that German trailer for UTNS!! It's so beautiful & mystifying!

Love this post, Sophie! Thank you so much for sharing! I hope you're having an amazing Monday! ♥ :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I'd love to hear your thoughts, and I appreciate each and every comment. I always try to comment on your blog in return :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio