Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday morning news

♔ More new covers~ This week there weren't so many, but they weren't less beautiful. There are more and more beautiful covers every day. And wow, Meant to Be! The cover is surely pretty, but I've read the summary and I can tell it's going to be a very nice read :)

    

 ♔ I also saw a new trailer, this time of Illuminate by Aimee Agresti. It doesn't really pull me in, but it's nice and I like the narration (yay! I usually don't like it. Much.).



♔ Awesome author Kody Keplinger has just announced her 4th book! That's so awesome, I'm very happy for her :) It will be titled Goldfish and is expected to be released on Fall 2013 (so far away! Lucky we've still got A Midsummer's Nightmare while we try not to die from waiting). Here's a summarized summary:

The story is about Paige, an 18-year-old counting down the days until graduation - the days until she can escape from her small, unforgiving hometown in western Kentucky. Two and a half years ago, Paige attempted suicide. Now, she feels like everyone is watching her, like she has to be shiny, happy, and golden for them - like her goldfish, Todd. Paige doesn't think they'll ever forget about her past, then she meets a boy who has just moved to her high school and doesn't know her story. That's when things start to change.


♔ The release date of The Savage Grace is nearing! It'll be in stores in just two days, and to celebrate it, Bree Despain is posting bits of The Savage Grace's playlist. I'm always open to music suggestions, so I checked them out... I loved them! Now they're on my favorites playlist (not kidding...).

I particularly fell in love with the first batch of songs.

4 comments:

Carina said...

Soooo adding MEANT TO BE and BETA to my to-read lists. (To BETA: There are sooo many "clone"-books being published at the moment - I love that!).

Thanks for sharing!
Carina

Mimi Valentine said...

I'm so excited to read Meant to Be too! I've never heard of Beta before but I just added it to my TBR pile because it sounds really cool (love the idea of clones)! And I feel the exact same way about narrations for a book trailer -- usually that's the thing I don't like about trailers, but I really love the voice and expression in the one for Illuminate! :)

Good morning, Sophie! :) I love these early posts and I hope your Monday is starting out amazing! <3

Miss Page-Turner said...

The Meant To Be cover is really pretty. It will definitely be my cover of the week.
And I'm looking forward to The Savage Grace,too:)

Rebecca (Kindle Fever) said...

Oh my gosh, I love the cover of Serpent's Kiss! SO gorgeous. And the Illuminate trailer?! WOW. I love it. Lovelovelove. Super intriguing and I admit I'm now even more excited to read it then before!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I'd love to hear your thoughts, and I appreciate each and every comment. I always try to comment on your blog in return :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio