Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday morning news

♔ Of course, starting with the new covers. And all I have to say is that they are L-O-V-E. I'm particularly in love with Crewel. Do you see all those colors? *swoons* I first came to know about this book because a Spanish editorial announced they would publish the Spanish version. I hope they keep the cover!

    

♔ Now, with the trailers... I have to say I quite like the Unraveling one. I'm pretty excited about it! Aaaah, but the A Temptation of Angels one is -sadly- just pictures with background, so I can't say much about it :(



♔ Onto The Immortal Rules and other Julie Kagawa news, because they deserve the whole point (crown, really) for themselves. There are two novellas from The Iron Fey series, Winter's Passage and Summer's Crossing. The author announced on her blog that they will be released as an anthology! It will be named The Iron Legends, and they will come with a new novella titled Iron's Prophecy. She even said that it will have exclusive content (maybe the first chapter of the new Iron Fey series/book!).

Oh, and then one most creepy, awesome and gorgeous trailer...


2 comments:

Mimi Valentine said...

Oh my gosh, Sophie, I'm SO in love with the cover for Crewel too!! ♥ I'll cross my fingers and my toes and my ankles that the Spanish version has the same pretty cover because I really don't think that it can get better than that. ;) I can't wait to get my hands on Unraveling either!! Not only is that trailer really awesome, but everyone keeps raving about its awesomeness and I just know that it's going to be a great book!

LOL and I definitely agree that The Immortal Rules deserves its very own crown -- it's such an amazing book, and that's such an amazing (and creepy) trailer! I really wish you lived in Canada so I could lend you my ARC of it! I would've loved to have another person to chat about it with!

Good Monday morning, Sophie! :) I hope you had a fantastic day! ♥

Miss Page-Turner said...

Really like the The Immortal Rules trailer. Need to start the book next week for sure. Did you get the netgalley??

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I'd love to hear your thoughts, and I appreciate each and every comment. I always try to comment on your blog in return :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio