Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday morning news

♔ Starting with the covers... This week I've only seen one! But it totally deserves its spotlight. In my opinion, breathtaking -- there are no better words.


♔ Oh, but if there was a lack in cover reveals, this week has been packed with new trailers. Starting with super-awesome Under the Never Sky. I read the first sample chapters and I honestly didn't like it much, but after seeing this trailer I'm starting to doubt my decision...


♔ Now you can read an excerpt from The Golden Lily, the second book of the Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead. I still haven't had time to settle down and quietly read it yet, but I have spring break next week (YAY!) so I'm hoping it'll be very soon. You can read it here!

♔ And last but not least, the first images and trailer from the movie The Host came out! Oh, my. Excited doesn't even come close to describing how I felt when I saw it. The book is one of my all-time favorites, so I hope the movie does it justice! Right now I'm happy just by seeing it come to life.





2 comments:

Miss Page-Turner said...

The HEAVEN cover is really pretty! I saw the The Host stills before, but not the trailer!!!!!!!! Ty for sharing. I'm not that impressed, but I can't wait for the actual movie to hit theatres:)

Mimi Valentine said...

Oh my goodness... *tries not to hyperventilate* That trailer for Under the Never Sky was AMAZING -- it captured the book perfectly!! (That kiss was so sweet!) I have to admit that the first few chapters were really strange for me too, but it actually gets so much better and I loved it all the way through! ;) Those trailers for Smoke and Bone and Bitterblue make me more excited too, but I have to admit that The Host stills have a special place in my heart because I'm SO EXCITED to watch the movie!!!

It's Monday night for me know and I'm more hyper after reading your post than I was before! x) Thanks so much for passing on your ever-contagious and awesome enthusiasm, Sophie! ♥

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I'd love to hear your thoughts, and I appreciate each and every comment. I always try to comment on your blog in return :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio