Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (6)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Breaking the Spine and it's used to showcase the upcoming releases we're excited about.


I still can't believe it -- The Savage Grace will be released next week! Yay! I love this series and even when I'll undoubtedly be sad that they have ended, I can't wait to read the third book. Those of you who have read the second understand me, right? And if you haven't read the series, I highly recommend them! :)

A troubled soul. An impossible choice. A final battle.
Wrestling with the werewolf curse pulsing deep inside of her, Grace Divine was finally able to find her brother, but it nearly cost her everything. 
With her boyfriend, Daniel, stuck in wolf form and Sirhan's death approaching, time is running out for Grace to stop Caleb Kalbi and his gang of demons. If she fails, her family and hometown will perish. Everything rests on Grace's shoulders. 
The final installment in The Dark Divine trilogy brings Daniel and Grace's love story to a breathtaking conclusion.

10 comments:

Carina said...

I have read and loved the first book of this series so far and seeing this now reminds me that I really need to continue reading this series. :D Great pick! I hope you'll enjoy it!

Carina

Jenni @ Alluring Reads said...

I really like the cover! I had never heard of this series before. Thanks for sharing.

My WoW

P.S. New GFC follower!

Kristin@BloodSweatandBooks said...

I've yet to read this trilogy sounds good though.


My WoW

plus new follwer :)

Unknown said...

Squee! I'm reading The Lost Saint right now and then I get to go to her book signing next week for the Savage Grace. Can't wait!

My WoW

Jessica @ Books: A true story

Hilda K said...

Oh, I've been wanting forever to read this book LOL! The covers in this series are awesome, they're really breathtaking! Awesome pick, Sophie! :)

Laura @ My Enchanted Bookshelf said...

I haven't read this series yet but I've been wanting to. I'm heading to the library later - I'll have to check out the first book. Thanks for sharing! New follower; feel free to stop by My WoW

Mimi Valentine said...

Highly recommended? Oh, Sophie, now I'm going to be waiting for this one too!! I haven't read the first two books of this series yet, but just hearing you be super excited for this one makes me really want to start! I just adore werewolf books (so YAY to that aspect) -- although I agree that it's always sad when a series you love is coming to an end! x)

Amazing pick for your WOW, Sophie! :) ♥

Kimberley@sunnykimmylovinglife said...

Oh yeah, do I understand. I am so excited for this book! I love this series so much!
My WoW

Lindsay Cummings author said...

i love the covers of this series! pretty and simple!

stop by my post? I'm hosting an exclusive cover reveal for a fall 2012 YA from Paper Lantern Lit and Philomel/Penguin!

http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2012/03/exclusive-cover-reveal-venom-by-fiona.html

Miss Page-Turner said...

You know it's on my wishlist;)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I'd love to hear your thoughts, and I appreciate each and every comment. I always try to comment on your blog in return :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio