Tuesday, April 03, 2012

April releases

Excited, excited! So many good books coming up this month. These the one I'm most interested in:

April 1st - 7th

♔ Above by Leah Bobet | Goodreads
Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin #1) by R. L. LaFevers | Goodreads
♔ The List by Siobhan Vivian | Goodreads
♔ Take a Bow by Elizabeth Eulberg | Goodreads

April 8th - 14th

Belles by Jen Calonita | Goodreads
The Book of Blood and Shadow by Robin Wasserman | Goodreads
The Calling (Darkness Rising #2) by Kelley Armstrong | Goodreads
Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross | Goodreads

April 15th - 21st

♔ The Last Echo (The Body Finder #3) by Kimberly Derting | Goodreads
♔ The Springsweet (The Vespertine #2) by Saundra Mitchell | Goodreads

April 22nd - 28th

The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden #1) by Julie Kagawa | Goodreads
♔ Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin | Goodreads
Purity by Jackson Pearce | Goodreads
The Selection (The Selection #1) by Kiera Cass | Goodreads

♔ Social Suicide (Deadly Cool #2) by Gemma Halliday | Goodreads
 Storm (Elemental #1) by Brigid Kemmerer | Goodreads
The Story of Us by Deb Caletti | Goodreads
♔ Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris | Goodreads

9 comments:

Ajoop. S said...

So many great releases this month! I LOVED Grave Mercy. I'm curious about Take A Bow and must get my hands on The List, The Selection, Belles and Unraveling!!

Leanna (Daisy Chain Book Reviews) said...

I really enjoyed The Book of Blood and Shadow (it released here in January) and The Last Echo! Really looking forward to Unraveling - I've heard awesome things!!

Reve @ YA-Books.com said...

This month is such a great month for new releases! Sooo many titles I'm looking forward to, most notably The Selection and Above!

Vicky said...

So many awesome books! I'm really excited about The List and Unraveling! :)

Vicky
Books, Biscuits, and Tea

Mimi Valentine said...

Ohmysweetgoodness, this month is going to make me BROKE!! x) I already read Take a Bow but I'm planning on buying a finished copy soon because I loved it that much! And Kill Me Softly has been on my wish list for the longest time so I'm really excited to read it. I'm also planning on getting a copy of The Selection too because the author is so sweet and awesome! ♥

Plus, STOOOOORM!! I'm pretty sure that's one of my most anticipated reads of the year and I'm not going to stop dancing until it arrives on my doorstep! That is my life goal! x)

Between this post and my uncontrollable need to read, I don't think I'm going to have extra pennies this month LOL! You always make me extra excited, Sophie!! ♥ :)

Beverley said...

Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to read The List and The Selection, they both look AMAZING!

Celine said...

APRIL IS DEFINITELY GOING TO BE A FANTABULOUS week! SO excited to read all those books! I am particularly dying to read The Immortal Rules because I have been reading so many positive reviews on the book and Julie Kagawa never disappoints! ;)

Thank you for sharing this post with us, Sophie!♥ It really helps me to know which books I need to buy in April when I go out for book shopping! ;)

PS: I'm a new follower too! Loving the blog! :)

Celine @ Forget-Me-Not

Arila said...

Me han aceptado Immortal Rules en Netgalley, ¡qué emoción, jeje! De momento creo que voy a comprar seguro The selection porque me he enamorado de la portada, sé que es un poco superficial pero no puedo evitarlo. ¡Un besito!
PD: No sabía si escribir en español o en inglés O_O

Carina said...

You just have to love April. So many awesome books - I want to read ALL of them. :D Can't really decide on what book(s) to comment on, because they're all awesome... Grave Mercy, Unraveling, The List, Above, The Immortal Rules..... could spend hours starting at this post. :D

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I'd love to hear your thoughts, and I appreciate each and every comment. I always try to comment on your blog in return :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio