Friday, April 20, 2012

Follow Friday (12)

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted at Parajunkee & Alison Can Read , used to meet new friends from the blogging world!


Q: Fight! Fight! If you could have two fictional characters battle it out (preferably from books), who would they be and who do you think would win?

I'll choose my all-time favorite kick-ass heroine, Rose from Vampire Academy and then one that I've read about recently, Allie from The Immortal Rules. Allie has her abilities, of course, so she'd put out quite a fight. But then again Rose's been trained to fight vampires (not the ones from The Immortal Rules, but oh well). Since Rose's been my favorite heroine since many years ago, I'd like to think she'd be the one to win!

5 comments:

Mimi Valentine said...

Rose and Allie?? Oh my gosh, I can't believe I never thought of that pairing before! For some reason, as soon as I heard this question, my mind automatically started flipping through potential book boy fighters to battle it out haha (I think I was going to go with Jace and FOUR, who I'm so glad you'll be meeting soon!)... But now I think that seeing two of the most kick-butt heroines fighting would be even cooler!! Awesome vampire against awesome vampire? That'd be so cool to see! Although my money would probably be on Rose too because she has more training x)

I always love your answers, Sophie (and your reviews and Monday posts and more galore)! I hope your weekend is made of awesome! :) ♥

Ella said...

Haven't read the books yet.. :( They sound so good from the reviews that i'm dying to read them!!

New follower :)
Here's my Feature & Follow too, if you'd like to check it out ^^

Patricia said...

Haven't read The Immortal Rules yet, though I do own an ARC. I do love me some Rose, though, so for now I'll root for her. *grin*

Patricia // My FF

Miss Page-Turner said...

Allie is tough, but I don't know Rose. So I can't say who could win. I really need to meet Rose and read the VA series, huh?

Lu said...

I'm on Allie's side :)
Have a great weekend!
Old email follower (amugglesmagicalbookblog at yahoo)

My FF

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I'd love to hear your thoughts, and I appreciate each and every comment. I always try to comment on your blog in return :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio