Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (13)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Breaking the Spine and it's used to showcase the upcoming releases we're excited about.


This book seems just like an epic clash between the light and dark sides, which means... total AWESOMENESS. Wendy Higgins is a lovely person, which only adds to how much I'm dying to read this book. Oh, and you should read Gianna's Seven reasons why you should read Sweet Evil. It's hilarious and I can't find a better way to convince you to read Sweet Evil.


Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
What if there were teens whose lives depended on being bad influences? This is life for sons and daughters of fallen angels in Sweet Evil.

Tenderhearted Southern girl, Anna Whitt, was born with the sixth sense to see and feel emotions of other people. She’s aware of a struggle within herself, an inexplicable pull toward danger, but it isn’t until she turns sixteen and meets the alluring Kaidan Rowe that she discovers her terrifying heritage, and her will-power is put to the test. He’s the boy your daddy warned you about. If only someone had warned Anna.

A cross-country trip to meet her father forces Anna to face the reality that hope and love are not options for her kind. When she confronts her destiny, will Anna embrace her halo or her horns?

16 comments:

Chey said...

Ooh, I really want this book as well! Great pick!

Tiffany said...

I can't wait for this one! I've been hearing a ton of great things about it, not to mention the fact that the cover is beautiful as well. Great pick :)

Jennifer Messerschmidt said...

I've heard such good things about this one! I can't wait!
My WOW

Jenni said...

I've seen this book around a lot :) It's on my TBR list and definitely sounds interesting. Great pick!

Here's my WoW

Fara said...

Saw this one quite a few times. Sounds like a good paranorm. Awesome pick!=D

Drop by my WoW?

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Sounds very tempting! Thanks for sharing....

Here's MY WOW POST

velvetmorning82 said...

i Cant wait to read her debut novel i have already pre order and waiting now.. Seems for ever even that its only 20 days or so for my copy to arrive! Great pic!

Here is mine WoW

Aleksandra Dobnikar said...

Aaah, I'm waiting on this one for quite awhile too. .D Can't wait!

Aleksandra and her WoW

Hilda K said...

I can't wait for this book to be released too! The cover, the blurb, everything about this book - I LOVE it! Hopefully our waiting will be worth the awesomeness, Sophie! <3

Have a lovely Wednesday! :)

Majanka said...

A lot of people seem to love the cover of this one. I actually really like it as well. On my wishlist it goes! :) Great pick!

Check out my WOW post.

Tribute Books Mama said...

Sounds good, great cover.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/04/waiting-on-wednesday_25.html

Carina said...

I think it's noooo secret how much I'm craving this book. :D Very awesome pick therefore and I really hope that we two will get to read it as soon as possible. :D

Mel - Thedailyprophecy. said...

I really, really, really want this book :D Great pick!

http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.com/2012/04/waiting-on-wednesday-11-lara-avery.html

ashelynn hetland said...

NEXT WEEK! oh man, I can't WAIT for this one to release because it sounds so flipping fantastic and I can't wait to read it!!

my WOW.

Mimi Valentine said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL to Gianna's Seven Deadly (and convincingly hilarious!) Reasons Why You Should Read Sweet Evil! x) With that and the fact that you say Wendy is awesome (and I always love knowing that about a , if I hadn't already read this book I would've been dying to read this one too! But since I HAVE read it... I have to tell you that it's amazing, Sophie! One of the best angel books I've ever read, that's for sure -- I really think you're going to love it (and Kaidan, of course)! ;)

Oh, Sophie, I love how similar our tastes in books are! I'm sending you hearts right now -- I hope you're having an amazing Wednesday! :) ♥

P.S. Eeeee, I noticed that you're reading Storm too!!! Hehe, I just had to point that out! x)

Celine said...

I am so excited to read Sweet Evil! What a gorgeous cover. And I am so excited to meet Kaidan (He sounds absolutely swoon-worthy!)

Awesome pick, Sophie! ♥

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I'd love to hear your thoughts, and I appreciate each and every comment. I always try to comment on your blog in return :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio