Monday, May 07, 2012

Monday morning news

♔ New covers! The one I like most is, without a doubt, Fuse. The image here is small, but if you see the bigger version there are so many details it's breathtaking. The Elixir one is very pretty, with the water flower and everything. But the Unchained one (a new series by Jennifer L. Armentrout, I believe) doesn't do it for me. Seems like the lighting of the girl is off, so it doesn't match with the background. And Every Day? Now, that's really something.

    

    


  ♔ Now onto the trailers...




I thought last week's book trailer was the official one, but I was wrong! Here is the book trailer of Until I Die (book I'm currently reading), and I like it! Okay, I admit it, the fact that it's been filmed in Paris has a lot of weight in my opinion :)




Hmm... I read the first book, but I didn't like it as much as I thought I would. I'm definitely intrigued about the sequel, Arise, although seems a lot more creepier than the first.



I honestly hadn't heard about this book before, but I really liked the book trailer (even though most part of it are just photos)! Seems like a very nice contemporary. 




I haven't read this series yet (planning to do some day), so I can't say much about the trailer. Hmm... the boy is cute? LOL Anyways. I didn't know it was about angels! Weird.


I've seen this one around a bit lately, but not yet sure whether I'll read it. Maybe I'll wait for reviews in order to decide. The trailer is rather simple, but to the point.


I haven't read the series either, but the trailers are really nice!

8 comments:

Sam said...

I think Fuse is my favourite cover too! I also really like Prodigy's cover. Unchained doesn't do it for me either but I am excited to read the book! :) Thanks for another great Monday Morning News edition. :)

Leanna (Daisy Chain Book Reviews) said...

I loved Until I Die and I love the trailer! Also, can't wait to read Rapture! :)

Miss Page-Turner said...

Many pretty covers this week! I wouldn't pick up David Levithan's new book with that cover and Unchained reminds me a bit of the Angelfire by C.A. Moulton cover.
Love the book trailer for Until I Die!!

Gianna said...

OMG! I love the cover for Fuse and Throne of Glass! <333 I haven't read Pure yet, but Fuse makes me want to read it o.O Oh the things that book covers do to you... Throne of Glass is a fantasy read with an awesome cover... I'm so so SO itching to have it in my hands D;

The trailer for Ascend looks super good. :D Amanda Hocking is a super badass author. I loved her zombie novel, Hollowland, and I can't wait to check out the rest of her novels! x)

Ahhh, love the Monday news, Sophie :) Always looking forward to them! <33

Celine said...

MY GOODNESS SOPHIE! If it weren't for you post, I would not have known all these awesome new cover reveals and book trailers!!!! I've been waiting for Rapture, Torn, Revived's book trailer and I didn't know that Until I Die's book trailer that was out a couple of weeks ago was not the official one!

Thank you for sharing this awesome Monday news! <3

Ajoop. S said...

Soo many pretty covers! I LOVE the cover of Every Day and I love David Leviathan so I cannot wait to read it. And those book trailers <33 Especially the Torn, Ascend and Revived trailers, wow! Thanks for sharing, Sophie :)

Mimi Valentine said...

Oh my gosh, the cover for Fuse is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S gorgeous! I remember reading Pure earlier and thinking that it was one of the creepiest yet coolest books I've ever read, so it makes sense that the sequel sounds & looks just as creepy-cool! x) But those other covers -- and those trailers!! I have no idea how you manage to find so much awesomeness to fit into each of your Monday posts, but I'm always on the verge of hugging you after I see what you have to share! :')

Another fantastic Monday post, Sophie! ♥ I missed your cheer when I was on my camping trip, but even though it was fun, I'm glad to be back! :)

P.S. Read the Trylle trilogy, you must! I've only read the first two so far, but I'm mega-excited to read Ascend! ;)

Linny @ Linnys Literature said...

Not sure why, but I really like the Throne of Glass cover. Ooo, the 2nd Legend book! I still have to read the first, yikes.. And I definitely agree with you about Unchained, looks kind of cheesy, if that makes sense. But I like Armentrout's books so I'll probably give it a chance anyway. ;)

Out of the trailers, I think I'm most excited for Until I Die just because I've been hearing a lot of good things about it (besides from the fact that the description sounds great).

Thanks for sharing! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I'd love to hear your thoughts, and I appreciate each and every comment. I always try to comment on your blog in return :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio