Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (17)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Breaking the Spine and it's used to showcase the upcoming releases we're excited about.


I can't... even... begin to describe how much I'm dying to read this one. Only two words needed: Adrian Ivashkov.


The second thrilling installment in Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy spinoff series.

Tough, brainy alchemist Sydney Sage and doe-eyed Moroi princess Jill Dragomir are in hiding at a human boarding school in the sunny, glamorous world of Palm Springs, California. The students--children of the wealthy and powerful--carry on with their lives in blissful ignorance, while Sydney, Jill, Eddie, and Adrian must do everything in their power to keep their secret safe. But with forbidden romances, unexpected spirit bonds, and the threat of Strigoi moving ever closer, hiding the truth is harder than anyone thought.

Populated with new faces as well as familiar ones, Richelle Mead's breathtaking Bloodlines series explores all the friendship, romance, battles, and betrayals that made the #1 New York Times bestselling Vampire Academy series so addictive. In this second book, the drama is hotter, the romances are steamier, and the stakes are even higher.

11 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am dying to read this so bad. June 12 seems ages away even though it is not. But ahhhh :D I'm such a huge Adrian/Sydney fangirl. Awesome choice, Sophie :)


Jennifer @ Dream Reads

Becky said...

OMG! I cannot wait to read this book. I want it now!! Richelle Mead is one of my favourite authors.

My WoW

Cathy De Los Santos said...

I can't wait to read this one either, great choice. Here's my WoW

Amy said...

This book looks so good, Can't wait to read it!
http://teenyreader.blogspot.co.uk/

City Girl Who Loves to Read said...

Saw this around, good pick.

http://citygirlwholovestoread.blogspot.com/2012/05/waiting-on-wednesday.html

Mel - Thedailyprophecy. said...

I'm so superficial: when I see words like 'princess' I go all: I WANT TO READ IT! Haha. It always reminds me of fairytales and stuff like that. I haven't read the first book, actually, but now that I take a closer look at them they sound like something I would enjoy. Thanks for reminding me of them! :D

http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.com/2012/05/waiting-on-wednesday-13-adrienne-stoltz.html

Mimi Valentine said...

"I can't... even... begin to describe how much I'm dying to read this one. Only two words needed: Adrian Ivashkov." SOPHIE, THIS IS WHY YOU'RE MY TWIN. ♥ When asked to describe how absolutely and painstakingly badly I want to read this book, the answer in my head is pretty much EXACTLY what you put down for your answer!! Have you read the teasers for this book yet? Gosh, they are so teasing! Adrian gets all sweet on Sydney and I get all mushy! x)

Amazing pick for your WOW this week, Soph! Team Adrian, for the win! :') ♥

Vicky @ Books, Biscuits, and Tea said...

I seriously need to pick up a Richelle Mead book asap. Everyone seems to love her so I'll have to see what the hype is about! :)

Ajoop. S said...

I wish I could Accio a copy of The Golden Lily now!! That's how badly I want to read it!

Miss Page-Turner said...

Ahh I still have to start the entire series and I really should. Everyone is waiting for that book!

Arila said...

Aún no he leído Bloodlines, que esta de los siguientes en mi lista, pero ya quiero este ^^
Si sale Adrian ya se que me va a encantar <3 <3

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I'd love to hear your thoughts, and I appreciate each and every comment. I always try to comment on your blog in return :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio