Saturday, June 02, 2012

June releases

Fortunately, this month is not as packed with books as previous months. Still, there are so many amazing looking ones! For instance, The Golden Lily. If I weren't studying or otherwise occupied, I'd be pacing my room all day waiting for it to arrive. Seriously, I have an addiction to Richelle Mead's books. Then there's A Midsummer's Nightmare which I'm also eagerly waiting. And I've heard so many things from Shadow and Bone and Something Like Normal I can't wait to read them, either!

June 4th - 10th

All these lives by Sarah Wylie
Arise (Hereafter #2) by Tara Hudson
The Glimpse by Claire Merle
A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger
Shadow and Bone (The Grisha Trilogy #1) by Leigh Bardugo 

June 11th - 17th

Flirting in Italian by Lauren Henderson
For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
The Golden Lily (Bloodlines #2) by Richelle Mead
Lies Beneath (Lies Beneath #1) by Anne Greenwood Brown
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick

The Shapeshifter's Secret by Heather Ostler
Timepiece (Hourglass #2) by Myra McEntire

June 18th - 24th

Something Like Normal by Trish Doller
This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers

June 25th - 30th

Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult
My Life in Black & White by Natasha Friend
One Moment by Kristina McBride
Temptation by Karen Ann Hopkins
A Want So Wicked (A Need So Beautiful #2) by Suzanne Young

9 comments:

Gellie said...

Midsummer's Nightmare sounds interesting! As well as Darkness Shows The Stars.

Thanks for posting this :D

Sam said...

There are so many awesome books coming out! I can't wait to get a copy of For Darkness Shows the Stars. I've heard great things about that one. I also can't wait to read the Trish Doller book and Jodi Picoult's new one. Lots to look forward to! :)

Nicola said...

I'm so excited for For Darkness Shows the Stars! I want it for the cover alone! Thanks for the handy list, Sophie! :D

Mel - Thedailyprophecy. said...

If I had the money, I'd buy (almost) everything. Thanks for the handy list! If I have to choose one book I can't wait to get my hands on it would be "This is not a test" :D

tinkerbell the bipolar faerie said...

What a tresaure trove of books.

Johannah said...

I can NOT wait for Lies Beneath! I pre-ordered it for my kindle! I have never read a mermaid book. So, I'm looking forward to it!

Hilda K said...

I'm so excited to read all these amazing books! <3 Shadow and Bone! Wohoo! Can't wait to finally have it in my hands! <3 For Darkness Shows the Stars seems AMAZING too! The Golden Lily, finally! x) I need to have My Life Next Door, loooveee the cover very much! <3

Awesome post, Sophie! June is so full of amazing releases! x)

Mimi Valentine said...

THE GOLDEN LILY!! Every time I see that gorgeous cover, I want to jump around in excitement and anticipation because I can't wait to read it! The sooner I get my Adrian fix, the better x) And Shadow and Bone and This Is Not a Test were both such amazing five-star or near-five-star reads, so I really hope you love them as much as I did! :)

Wonderful post, Sophie! I hope your weekend is just as amazing too! :) <3

Jennifer said...

Ahhh. I want to read almost all of these, haha. June is gonna leave me broke but happily so, :D

Yay for The Golden Lily & For Darkness Shows the Stars.

Awesome post, Sophie!

Que tengas linda semana :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I'd love to hear your thoughts, and I appreciate each and every comment. I always try to comment on your blog in return :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio